Use these conversation cards to spark meaningful conversations with your music students. Get the discussion started about perfectionism, mindfulness, identity, performance anxiety, and much more.
- Encourage your students’ verbal self-expression
- Boost their self confidence
- Help them discover how making music is important in their life
With this deck, you can assist your student in becoming thoughtful, mindful musicians who think critically and are kind to themselves and others.
This free template helps you create a musical playlist based on mindfulness prompts. You can come back to your playlist time and time again to help you feel calm, notice your thought patterns, and practice mindfulness to your own soundtrack. Download includes journal pages to help reflect while you listen to your meditation playlist.
Arrangements and Compositions
for Music Teachers
- Misty Mountains from the Hobbit movie
- Idol by BTS
- Harlem River by Kevin Morby